Excursions to Cala Gonone
Cala Gonone is the perfect destination for an unexpected and surprising holiday in Sardinia.
Centrally located, Cala Gonone allows you to quickly reach the most captivating corners of the Gulf of Orosei. Thanks to the wide range of excursions and itineraries you will be able to relax, play sports and have a good time.
We can recommend many activities and help you organize them too:
Sea and mountain
- Excursions to the Supramonte along ancient pathways marked by charcoal burners in the 1800’s
- Trekking/mountain climbingvarious itineraries with different levels of difficulty, among which the “Selvaggio Blu” (wild blue)
- Free climbing along over 400 pathways, with different levels of difficulty
- Neulè Eco-park, with its 7 km of pedestrian and bike paths, and 1 km of paths for people with reduced mobility
- Boat Excursions for groups and families along the beaches and coves of the Gulf of Orosei
- Mini-cruises with the possibility to practice leisure fishing
- Speleology: guided diving tours to discover the accessible parts of the Bue Marino Coves
- Diving and snorkeling: guided diving tours to discover war relics (Nasello merchant ship, Ugo Bassi cargo ship and the KT12)
- Horse riding: visits and lessons at an affiliated Ranch
- Kayaking along the navigable part of the Cedrino River
- Green Mobility: mountain bikes rental, upon reservation, at an affiliated external agency
- Cala Gonone Aquarium, only 200 meters from the hotel: 25 pools with local Tyrrhenian and Mediterranean Sea fauna
- Cala Gonone International Jazz Festival : jazz music shows with world famous musicians, taking place between end of July and beginning of August.